Corona-Regualtions for our Hotel
HOTEL ZUM TURM
ARRIVE, ENJOY, LET YOUR SOUL RELAX...
the best guests by far!!!!!
Disinfection dispensers are available outside the entrance, reception, restaurant entrance, please use before entering.
◦ Mouth protection:
Medical or FFP2 mask only. Masks are required throughout the hotel and restaurant area. Children under 6 years old are not required to wear a mask.
◦ Distances: The distance of 1.5 m at the reception must be strictly observed. At check-in, only the booker may enter to complete the formalities.
◦ Test requirement: A certified negative test, not older than 24 hours, must be presented before the hotel stay or self-tested on site.
(Please bring an approved antigen test kit with you) For longer stays, the test must be repeated every 48 hours (also possible with self-test).
◦ No test required: for vaccinated persons (if full vaccination protection is available and the last vaccination was more than 14 days ago). Presentation of the vaccination certificate is required. For recovered persons (after a previous infection with coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which occurred at least 28 days and not more than 6 months ago), the same exemptions apply. Children under 6 years of age do not need to be tested.
◦ Room cleaning: If you do not wish to have an interim cleaning at your home, please let us know or hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door.
◦ Breakfast - please book directly at the time of reservation with the time as mentioned below: Tich Reservation required!!!
The following times are available, subject to availability; to choose from:
8:00 am to 8:45 am/ 9:00 am to 9:45 am/ 10:00 am to 10:45 am.
◦ From 02.06.2021 the indoor restaurant will be open with hygiene regulations.
◦ Hygiene: disinfection dispensers are available in front of the entrance, the reception and the entrance to the restaurant.
◦ Mouth protection: only with medical or FFP2 mask. Masks are compulsory throughout the hotel and restaurant area. Children under the age of 6 are not required to wear a mask.
◦ Distances: At the reception a distance of 1.5 m must be observed. At check-in, only the booker may enter to complete the formalities.
◦ Test requirement: A certified negative test no older than 24 hours must be submitted for the restaurant visit or tested with a self-test on site (please bring an approved antigen test kit). For longer stays, the test must be renewed every 48 hours (also applies to the self-test).
◦ No test required: For vaccinated persons (if there is full vaccination protection and the last vaccination was more than 14 days ago): show the vaccination card. Or for recovered persons (after a previous infection with SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus at least 28 days and no more than 6 months ago), the same relaxations apply). Children under 6 years of age do not need to be tested.
◦ A maximum of 5 people from 2 households, excluding children up to 14 years of age, may be fully vaccinated and recovered at one table.
◦ Food & Beverage Menu - We also have the food and beverage menu in digital form, so please bring your mobile device.
◦ For a quick and uncomplicated contact registration, we ask you to download the . We are a model region for this digital contact registration in our district.